In this post, learn how to download and install Aloha Browser on your PC (Windows 10/8/7).
It is a fast, free, full-featured web browser that provides maximum privacy and security.
How To Download and Install Aloha Browser For Windows 10/8/7
- First, download and install BlueStacks for PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC and then login Google Play Store with your Google account.
- Go to Google play store app and use its search tool to search Aloha Browser.
- You will see the search result for Aloha Browser for Windows PC, then click on Install button to start the installation.
You can download Aloha Browser APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Now you can use it on PC, just like Aloha Browser for PC version.
Main Features of this browser For Windows PC:
– AD BLOCK: surf in an ad free environment
– FREE Unlimited VPN: taking your Internet freedom and security to the next level
– VR PLAYER: enjoy VR videos directly from the browser
– BACKGROUND PLAYING: listen to your favourite music while using any apps or with screen off.
– MEDIA PLAYER: powerful music and video player that plays different formats
– DATA SAVER: all VPN traffic is compressed and encrypted to use less bandwidth
– PRIVATE TABS: lock private tabs with TouchID or Passcode and keep it private
– QR CODE READER: convenient way to quickly open links from the real world
– PRIVACY: we don’t log any of your activity and will never share it with anyone, because we have nothing to share
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to download and install Aloha Browser on your PC (Windows 10/8/7)
That’s about it.