Plants vs Zombies is a tower defense game which was developed and originally published by PopCap Games for Windows and OS X .
In Plants vs Zombies, you can place different types of fungi and plants , each with their own unique defensive or offensive capabilities, around a house, in order to stop a horde of zombies from reaching the house of the residents. The playing field is divided into 5 or 6 horizontal lanes, and with rare exceptions, a zombie will only move towards the house one lane (the main exception is if it has taken a bite out of a garlic). Planting costs “sun”, which can be gathered for free (albeit slowly) during daytime levels and by planting certain fungi or plants . Most plants can only attack or defend against zombies in the lane they are planted in. In later levels, players can purchase upgrades with different defensive and offensive abilities.
A version of the game for iOS was released in February 2010 and an Android version of the game was released on May 31, 2011 . Now you can play it on your pc , I will guild you how to play pvz on your pc .
1. You need install BlueStacks App Player for PC . To know more you click here .
2. After you install BlueStacks , you open it and search : ” Plants vs Zombies ” , then you choose game you like ( Plants vs Zombies 1 or 2 ) .
3. You click install => accpet
You can watch this video to know how to play this game
I hope you will be happy with this game .
If you want to install Plants vs Zombies in your pc , your pc has minimum requirements :
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64bit
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.0 GHz
- Hard Drive: 15 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Video Card: NVIDIA 8800GT, AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5750
- DirectX: 10.0
Tag : plants vs zombies , garden warfare , plants vs zombies 2 , plants vs zombies free