Today I will teach you how to fix dns probe finished no internet .
Solution 1: Change DNS Address to Open DNS
You right click on your network icon from windows task bar then click on ‘Network and Sharing Center’. Then you look for ‘Local Area Connection’ and click on it, then from the new window click on ‘Properties’. Then select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4’ and hit ‘Properties’ again.
Use below preferred and alternate DNS Google addresses.
- Preferred DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
- Alternate DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
Solution 2 : Clear Cache, Reinstall your browser
- Clearing Cache in Chrome – To clear the cache in Google chrome browser, click on the Customize and control button from the top right corner and then click on Settings. Scroll down and click on Show Advanced Settings. Under the privacy section click on Clear Browsing Data. In the new window check the box that says Cookies and Other site and Plugin Data also check Cached Images and Files after that click on Clear browsing data.
- Clearing Cache in Firefox – To clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox, click on History then clear recent history. Afterwards click on details. Check Cookies and Cache from there and click on Clear now.
- Clearing Cache in Safari :The Developer menu can be activated by selecting Safari > Preferences, clicking the Advanced icon, then putting a tick alongside Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar. (This option is right at the bottom.)A new Develop menu option appears to the left of the Window and Help menu options. Close any open Safari windows and select Empty Caches on the Develop menu. Then click File > New Window to start Safari with a clean cache.
Solution 3: Reboot Your Router
You turn off your router , wait 5 minutes and turn it on .
You also go http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 , user : admin , pass : admin to reboot
Once you are logged in, navigate to System Tools > Reboot then click the reboot button.
Solution 4: Check Firewall and Internet Security Settings
There are also chances that your firewall or internet security software maybe blocking particular websites for security reasons. Make sure the check the firewall and internet security software settings and find out if they are causing the issue. Also beware that you accidentally don’t visit a malicious website blocked by your firewall.
Tag : dns probe finished no internet